Friday, October 10, 2014

"Real" Book Challenge - September!







"Real" Books Read in September: 12
Total: 91/100

The CidLysistrata, The Thousand and One Nights...can you tell I'm taking a Lit class? Because I'm taking a Lit class. I've been struggling to keep up with my reading, which means that selecting A Game of Thrones during such a busy month wasn't the best idea.  To fix my schedule a bit, I read a couple of graphic novels. Sex Criminals, In Real Life, Saga volumes 1 & 2 (SO GOOD), and Maus II. With the exception of In Real Life, I really enjoyed them all. Anyway, I also read (and reviewed and hated) A Little Something Different by by Sandy Hall and The Disenchantments by Nina LaCour (which is perfect and I talked about it here).  

What did you read in September? 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...