Saturday, August 9, 2014

"Real" Book Challenge - July!






"Real" Books Read in July: 7
Total: 65 

I read two massive books in July. City of Heavenly Fire is over 700 pages (*faints*) and Heir of Fire is the biggest ARC I've ever seen. I thought I was going to fall behind but their size didn't make that much of a difference. Heir of Fire is pretty cool and I'm giving away my copy here.  I have a love/hate relationship with The Mortal Instruments but I couldn't stay away from the last book of the series. I hate to admit this but I really enjoyed it. Somehow, I continue to talk about Melina Marchetta (I'm not even sorry) and I'm sad to announce that I've read all of her books. I'll have to wait rather impatiently until her new novel comes out. Speaking of great novels by talented writers, Falling into Place by Amy Zhang is ridiculously amazing and you should read it when it comes out in September. I wrote an "Early Cuddles" post for Cuddlebuggery and you can read it here
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...