Tuesday, September 9, 2014

"Real" Book Challenge - August!

August was a great reading month for me since I had two weeks off. I'm in my last semester of university so I need to take advantage of any free time to read as much as possible :)

Anyway, these are the books I read in August!






Read in August: 12
Total: 79

I finally started the Chaos Walking series! I know, I'm late to the party but I'm loving it so far and I can't wait to read the other two.  I've been wanting to read a book by Morgan Matson for quite sometime so I picked up Second Change Summer. It is a beautiful story about family, first love, and the idea of losing someone close to you. I can officially say that I found a new favorite author and I'll be buying her other novels soon. Keeping up with the "firsts" trend, I read my first graphic novel! I am happy to announce that Maus made me pick up quite a few graphic novels that I'll be reading in the near future. I did a quick review of Love, Rosie, Hold Still, Isla and the Happily Ever After, A Monster Calls, and The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender HERE and I wrote an entire post on Horrorstör in case you want to read more about them. I also reviewed Open Road Summer for Cuddlebuggery
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...