Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Most Anticipated Novels of 2014!


1. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) - February 4th

Oh, god. There is one thing I know for sure: This trilogy will kill me. I read both Shatter Me and Unravel Me (plus the novellas) in 2013 and I cannot wait until February rolls around. I loathe love triangles but I'm totally on board for this one. I don't know why. I just know that I'm addicted to this novels.


2. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) - June 10th

I've been putting off the second installment of this trilogy for the longest time. Is it just me or the publication date keeps changing? I'm saving The Evolution of Mara Dyer until this one is out so I don't drive myself crazy with the cliffhanger!


3. Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #3) - April 8th

Beautiful writing, anyone? That's what you get from Laini Taylor. The most stunning sentences you'll have the pleasure of reading. While I am not ready to say goodbye to this magnificent world, I am really looking forward to reading the last book of the series.

Also, can we look at this part of the summary and not hyperventilate?
From the streets of Rome to the caves of the Kirin and beyond, humans, chimaera and seraphim will fight, strive, love, and die in an epic theater that transcends good and evil, right and wrong, friend and enemy. 

4. Untitled (The Bone Season #2) - No release date

I don't know for sure when this will be released (or if it'll be out in 2014) but I need it right now! The first book in the series is so intricate that I'm afraid I'll forget important details if the sequel doesn't come out soon. This one is on the very top of my To-Buy List of 2014!

5. Untitled (The Darkest Minds #3) - No release date 

After Never Fade, I don't know how my heart will be able to handle the last book of the trilogy. All I know is that I need answers. Lots and lots of answers. And more Liam.


6. Landline - July 8th

After Fangirl, Attachments and Eleanor & Park, there is nothing you can say that will keep me from pre-ordering this one. Rainbow Rowell can do no wrong in my book and I am counting down the days until this one hits the shelves.


7. Panic - March 4th

I read the Delirium trilogy this year and I really enjoyed it. Panic has a very intriguing premise, which has me really excited for March.

8. Opposition (Lux #5) - August 5th

Oh, the Lux series. I don't want to say that I really need this one but I do. These books are like crack! I don't understand why I can't put them down or why I felt the need to marathon the first four books of the series. But I do and I did so I'm not even sorry.


9. Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss #3) - March 13th

This one can't come out fast enough! I'm pretty sure I had this one as scheduled to be published in 2013 but it got pushed back. I adore the first two which is why this book is one of the few Contemporary novels that I can't wait to read in 2014.


10. What I Thought Was True - April 15th

As soon as I finished My Life Next Door I said that I would read anything by Huntley Fitzpatrick. So this is me staying true to my word. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

--

Which books are you excited to read in 2014?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...