Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Cover Love - 2014 Edition!

Hello lovelies! I've been away for a while because I was busy graduating from college. Now that I'm officially done with school (yay!), I'm excited to have more time to dedicate to my beloved blog. Today, I want to share my favorite covers of 2014 with you!

1. The Body Electric by Beth Revis 


I don't know about you but I love Beth Revis. Her Across the Universe is fantastic and The Body Electric sounds incredible! I love the silhouette and the vibrant green so much that I can't wait to own it.

*runs to the bookstore*

2. A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray


I've been lusting over this cover for months. To be honest, I didn't even check the synopsis before I added it to my TBR. Upon further research, I can tell you that the inside matches the outside. The cover simply screams "BUY ME!" and I don't think I can resist much longer.

3. The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles #1) by Mary E. Pearson 


This cover is absolutely stunning. The colors! The detail! And the second book in the series is just as beautiful. How can you not buy it? If I could, I would stare at it all day. All. Day.

4. Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour


There's something about this cover that I love. It might be the colors or the font or the fact that Nina LaCour is one of my favorite authors. Its attention-bragging quality totally worked on me because it stands out among the 2014 releases. 

5. Jackaby (Jackaby #1) by William Ritter


I adore this cover and it looks even better in person. I didn't want to find out what Jackaby had to offer because I didn't want anything to discourage me from getting my hands all over it. Luckily, this novel marries two of my favorite things in life: Doctor Who meets Sherlock Holmes. A+ for sure. 

*****

Which is your favorite cover of 2014? And before I forget: I hope all of you have a fantastic new year!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...