Saturday, April 12, 2014

Top 10 Most Anticipated Novels (May-October)

I have a ridiculously long list of the books I can't wait to get my hands on (and another one just as long of the titles that I've been lucky enough to read early and I can't wait to discuss them with other readers) so I thought I would share it with you!


1. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (October 14th by Balzer + Bray)


Fantasy is one of my favorite genres so I am over-the-moon excited about Snow Like Ashes. It sounds epic: fantasy, romance, and an awesome (hopefully) female main character.

2. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart (May 13th 2014 by Delacorte Press)


I already read this one and all I have to say for now is this: PLEASE READ IT.

3. Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis (October 14th by Disney-Hyperion)


There's something about retellings that I can't resist. This one is about Snow White and it sounds amazing. A little sci-fi, a dash of romance, and a beloved fairy-tale? Yes, please.

4. The Mime Order (The Bone Season #2) by Samantha Shannon (October 21st by Bloomsbury)


I've been talking about The Bone Season since I read it last year. I think I've mentioned it several times in this blog alone. My only goal in life is to sit in my room and wait until for October 21st to come around so I can devour The Mime Order in one sitting.

5. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin (November 4th by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers)


The first book in this series is really creepy but it also happens to be really awesome. I've been waiting for this one to come out so I can read the second one in the series but I'm not sure how much longer I can contain myself.

6. The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu (October 7th by Putnam Books for Young Readers)


Enough said. 

7. Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas (September 2nd by Bloomsbury USA Childrens)


There's nothing I love more in this world than the Throne of Glass series. There, I said it. While I enjoyed Throne of Glass, Crown of Midnight is made of pure awesome and left me wanting more. I'm also really curious about the cover. All of them are stunning and I'm sure this one won't be the exception.


8. Landline by Rainbow Rowell (July 8th by St. Martin's Press)


Since Rainbow Rowell can do no wrong, I'm pre-ordering this novel based on the fact that I KNOW I'll love it. The end.

9. Ruin and Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo (June 17th by Henry Holt and Co)


I have a love/hate relationship with this series. I loved the first book in the series and I didn't have a great time reading the second one. I am excited to read the conclusion, though!

10. The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass (May 6th by HarperTeen)


This one is here as my "guilty pleasure" pick. This series like The Bachelor but a lot more frustrating. I won't be buying this one but I'll pick it up from the library.

----

Do you have any novels that you can't wait to read?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...