Monday, March 3, 2014

"Real" Book Challenge - February!


I spent the last week of February panicking because I thought I was two books behind schedule. Turns out, I was way ahead. How did that happen? Your guess is as good as mine. I didn't realize this challenge was going to be so difficult but I'm glad I have a reason to push myself each month!

These are the nine books I read in February!

         

         

          

February was an amazing reading month for me! I finally read the Under the Never Sky Trilogy (which is incredible), Ignite Me came out and didn't disappoint, and I had the chance to read two beautiful ARCs. Even though I haven't written a review of Prisoner of Night and Fog and it doesn't come out until late April, you need to add it to you TBR if you haven't already! It is one of the best YA History Fiction novels I've ever read. The Winner's Curse (You can read my review HEREcomes out tomorrow and I hope you either pre-ordered it or you run to your nearest bookstore to buy it! It is the best book I read in February and I cannot wait until all of you fall in love with it.

If you're participating in the "Real" Book Challenge, let me know so I can check out your blog post!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...