Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014 "Real Book Challenge"!

Real Book Challenge on Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare

Even though I read a lot of "real" books, I noticed that out of the 111 books I read in 2013, over 50 were kindle books. As much as I love to read novels regardless of the medium, I want to challenge myself to read 100 physical books this year. This should help me reduce my TBR pile, which in turn will lessen the guilt of having so many unread books all over my room. I don't know if I'll be able to do it but I'm excited to participate!

What to join me? Check out the post up on Swoony Boys Podcast for all of the details! They also have a Goodreads Group set up so you can keep up with your progress.

If you need inspiration, keep reading to find out which "real" books I want to read this year!




These are just a handful in the loooong list of books that I own but haven't read. I should be ashamed of myself. The ones that are not out yet (Ignite Me, Isla and the Happily Ever After, Ignite Me, Landline, and Dreams of Gods & Monsters) are books that I will definitely purchase and they'll be part of this reading challenge.

Are any of these in your TBR? Or do you have any "real" book recommendations? Let me know! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...