Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Wish List 2013

These are the books that I hope are under the tree (with my name on them, of course)! 

1. The Bone Season


I read this novel a few weeks ago and I can't stop thinking about it.  It is set in a complex and interesting world. Samantha Shannon is such an amazing storyteller and she's quickly becoming one of my favorite people. I'm really excited to continue this series. 

2. The Darkest Minds


For some weird reason, I own the sequel but not this one. If you haven't read this book, what are you waiting for? It is twisted, dark, and beautifully written. 

3. The Iron King


Such an excellent series! I've only read the first three books but I'm totally hooked! 

4. Out of the Easy


This one is by far my favorite book of the year.  I believe I read it in the summer and I'm still thinking about it. It is set in the 1950s in the French Quarter of New Orleans, making it one of the most interesting novels I've ever read. 

5. More Than This


I cannot wait to read this. I've heard nothing but good things about this novel. 

6. Doctor Who: Who-ology


Doctor Who. Enough said. 

---
Which books are you hoping to receive today? Let me know! :) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...