Monday, October 28, 2013



If you're like me, your bookshelves are full and you probably have books in every corner of your room and YET you can't stop adding new ones to your collection. Sigh. These are the books I either received or purchased in the last two weeks. I don't know what to do with myself anymore. 


 


Shatter Me                                                  Unravel Me

I already read both of these and I have them as ebooks but I couldn't resists them when I found them on Book Outlets. If you haven't read them, do! The covers are gorgeous--I honestly want to put them on display and look at them forever--and the story is like crack. You'll have a hard time putting these books down (and this is coming from someone who hates love triangles).

Also, don't be afraid of the Scratch & Dent section of Book Outlets! Both of the books I purchased from there (Shatter Me and Please Ignore Vera Dietz) only had minor issues and were half the price. This is obviously not the case for all of the Scratch & Dent books but you never know! 

 




I cannot wait to read The Biology of Luck. Not only does it sound incredible but I've also read excellent reviews about it. 



 



Rebel Angels   *   The Sweet Far Thing   *   Just One Year   *   Easy    *   Never Fade
Divergent    *   Insurgent    *   Allegiant

The only ones I haven't read are Rebel Angels, The Sweet Far Thing, and Never Fade. I already had a copy of Divergent but it was a paperback and I wanted the series to match so...yeah, that was my reasoning behind buying the box set.  I somehow ended up with two copies of Allegiant but I'm still not sure how that happened. Oops. 

Oh, and Allegiant happened guys! After so much anticipation! And it was so incredibly strange and emotional! And that thing happened that crushed all of our hearts! Haha, in case you can't tell, I still don't know how to feel about it. 

---

Alright, that's all of them. I'm on a book buying ban (yeah, right) so let's hope I don't have to make another super long "Stacking the Shelves" post in a couple of days. 

Have you read any of these? Tell me all about it! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...