Monday, April 11, 2016

Favorite Quotes

I love quotes. Okay, I'm a little obsessed with quotes. But here's the thing, I really think that there's nothing better than a good quote to:

A) Keep you positive/inspired
B) Remind you of your goals/dreams
C) Make you realize that everyone feels the same way

So, these are some of my favorites:

“We accept the love we think we deserve.” Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

“It's like the people who believe they'll be happy if they go and live somewhere else, but who learn it doesn't work that way. Wherever you go, you take yourself with you. If you see what I mean.” Neil Gaiman, The Graveyard Book

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” H. Jackson Brown Jr., P.S. I Love You

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”  Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets


Do you love quotes? Which one is your favorite?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...