Friday, January 8, 2016

2016: Most Anticipated Novels!

So, 2016 is here (okay, it has been here for a few days but I'm behind on LIFE) and tons of wonderful novels are coming out very soon. Here are just a few that have been on my TBR for months and I can't wait to buy them this year!
 

1) The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury (February 23, 2016): Basically an awesome Aladdin retelling and a super gorgeous cover. What else could you want? Okay, I've also heard really great early buzz so my hopes are ridiculously high.

2) A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (May 3, 2016): I would kill someone for an ARC of ACOMAF. I *might* be exaggerating a tiny bit but seriously, I cannot wait for this sequel. ACOTAR fell in the Top 10 books I read last year so is May here yet?

3) The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (May 3, 2016): It looks like I should make a savings account for all of the amazing May releases because NEW MORGAN MATSON. I haven't read a MM book that I haven't loved so I know that this one is an auto-buy. May is the most wonderful month of the year.

4) This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (June 7, 2016): Again, I would buy ANYTHING by Victoria Schwab. YA, Adult, Whatever. I can't even remember what this book is about but I. Want. It.

5) The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski (March 29, 2016): Regardless of the very controversial cover change, I cannot wait to read the conclusion to such an epic series. March feels like forever away.

6) Look Both Ways by Alison Cherry (June 14, 2016): I love YA Contemporary so I'm always looking for new awesome novels and a LGBTQ one is always welcomed. Look Both Ways is still far away so I'll just sit here and email have the world so I can get an ARC. (And if you haven't seen the cover then you must because it is the cutest thing ever).

7) Shaming the Devil by Melina Marchetta (2016): This one doesn't even have a release date and yet...I'm counting down the days. Honestly, I've been counting down to this book even before Melina Marchetta announced that this was coming out at some point this year. If you've never read anything by her, just know that you'll end up buying all of her novels as soon as you finish your first one.

8) A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (February 23, 2016): Remember when I said I would read anything by Victoria Schwab? Exactly. I need this like I need air. Or pizza. Or my cats. Anyway, AGOS will be amazing and everything I've ever wanted since I finished ADSOM. I'm sure of it.

9) Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (2016): Illuminae is the most unique book I've ever read so I'm beyond excited to continue this adventure. If you live scifi (and even if you don't) you must read this. Even though I'm sure you have because you're awesome like that.


I could be here all day but I won't because I have 2016 books to read. Tell me which one(s) you're excited for!





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...