My Top 10 Book Bloggers:
1-2. Cuddlebuggery & Reading Teen: I decided to group these two wonderful blogs together because I've been lucky enough to post my reviews on both of them. I don't deserve all of their love and support but I'll be eternally grateful for their help. Cuddlebuggery and Reading Teen are blogs that other reviews use as reference and the ones that got me into book blogging. Thank you!
3. The Innocent Smiley: I found Val's blog because she commented on one of my early posts. I've been following it ever since and I love her reviews! She has such a unique voice and recommends the most fantastic books.
4. Lili's Reflections: There's nothing better than learning something new from another book blogger. I love to read her interviews and they definitely give me ideas and help me improve.
5. Le&ndra Wallace: I adore this blog. The design is one of my favorites and the content is wonderful. I'm always happy to see a new post pop up in my inbox!
6. Jessabella Reads: Great reviews, fun posts, and amazing giveaways. Win, win, winnnnnnn.
7. Mary Had a Little Book Blog: I've been following her blog for a long time, even before I started blogging myself. Her passion for everything bookish is contagious and one of the reasons why I set up this site!
8. The Social Potato: I love that this book blog is so innovative and fun! It reminds me that book blogging doesn't have to be super serious and stressful.
9. The Irish Banana: Hmmmm, everyone knows that Hannah is fantastic and every new (and old) book blogger could learn a thing or two from her. Her "Blogger Tips" section is so helpful and I honestly can tell you that this blog wouldn't exist without it.
10. The Perpetual Page-Turner: Jamie is such a lovely person and a ridiculously creative blogger. I find myself wishing that my blog could be little more like hers. Maybe someday?!
I'm giving away a mystery box of books (and maybe more?!)! I've done this giveaway before and it worked pretty well so I'm doing it again. This isn't a requirement but leave a link to your wishlist and/or TBR shelf in the Rafflecopter below so I can customize the box if you win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
There will be 3 winners. We are giving away $75, $50, and $25 gift cards to the winner's choice of book retailer.
Check out the fabulous hosts, Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare and the other blogs participating in this Blog Tour:
Reading the Blues Away – Surprise Post - http://readingthebluesaway.blogspot.com/
Carpe Librum – Blog Besties - http://ccarpelibrum.blogspot.com/
Hashtag Avenue – Blog Besties - http://www.hashtagavenue.com/
October 17thSwoony Boys Podcast – Surprise Post – www.swoonyboys.com