Friday, July 31, 2015

Lovingly Bookish Book Box





What Is It? "Lovingly Bookish is a monthly book subscription box that caters to those who love to read Young Adult novels. We are 100% dedicated to spreading the love of all things bookish!"
Includes: A YA book and a bag of 4-8 bookish goodies. 
Price: $30 (US) & $45 (INT) - includes shipping
How/where do I subscribe? https://lovinglybookish.cratejoy.com - If you want to try this subscription box, I believe the deadline is August 10th to receive that month's box. 

What I liked about it: I love that this box feels very homemade. It almost has a package-from-your-best-friend vibe to it. I love that July's box came with a quote jar. There's nothing better than a good quote and the presentation is adorable. Also, the bookmark is homemade and it is the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm not too familiar with the book included in this box but I think that's a good thing. I've seen it around but I didn't read it early and I didn't own a copy. I looked it up and it sounds interesting so I'm excited to find out why it was chosen as the first book featured in this subscription service. 

What I didn't like about it: This is more of a preference than a dislike but the items are very random. I'm not saying that every subscription box should have a theme but maybe the items that come with the book could be tied in with that month's title. Also, as book blogger, it doesn't make a lot of financial sense to invest in a bookish subscription box but if you don't receive review copies this is a good way to receive a mystery book that you might end up loving. 

* A huge thank you to Lisseth for sending me a complimentary box! *
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...