Monday, March 23, 2015

POPSUGAR Reading Challenge: Update!


Since I tend to pick up the same kind of books, I decided to find a reading challenge that would help me diversify my choices a bit. I settled on this one since most of the tasks will force me to step out of my comfort zone. Now I have to find a book with bad reviews. Yay. 

These are the ones I've read so far:

A book published this year: The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski
A book with nonhuman characters: Talon by Julie Kagawa
A funny book: Boys Don't Knit by T.S. Easton
A book by a female author: I Was Here by Gayle Forman
A mystery or thriller: The Fall by Bethany Griffin
A book with a one-word title: Jackaby by William Ritter
A book you can finish in a day: The Resurrectionist by E.B. Hudspeth
A book set in high school: The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
A book with a color in the title: Red Rising by Pierce Brown
A book with magic: A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
A graphic novel: Saga; Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan, Fiona Staples
A book by an author you've never read before: Shutter by Courtney Alameda
A book written by an author with your same initials: Golden Son by Pierce Brown

Are you taking part in this challenge? Or any other? And, most importantly, do you have any recommendations for that dreadful "book with bad reviews" task? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...