Monday, July 28, 2014

Stacking the Shelves!

ARCs, preorders, and books I couldn't resist! 






Bloomsbury sent me an ARC of Heir of Fire and it was epic. That review will go up in a few days and I'll be giving away my copy! So keep an eye out for that if you want to read it early.  Disney-Hyperion sent me a copy of Stitching Snow (ahhhh) so I'll love them forever. I won a copy of The Bees (thank you Jenna!) and I cannot wait to read it. I also won a copy of Open Road Summer so my search for the perfect summer romance novel is over. Even though I had an eARC of The Kiss of Deception, I ended up reading it when I got the physical copy in the mail. I also preordered Landline and it was glorious. Can Rainbow Rowell write a terrible novel? I don't think so. 

I needed to add to my Melina Marchetta collection so I bought The Piper's Son, the sequel to Saving Francesca. In typical Marchetta fashion, it was amazing and I can't recommend it enough. I also got Looking for Alibrandi and I started it last night. After talking nonstop about Of Beast and Beauty and proclaiming my love for Stacey Jay, I had to get Juliet Immortal. I've heard mixed reviews about this one so I'm not sure what to expect. 

The three wildcards in this haul are The Demon Trapper's Daughter, Zombies vs Unicorns and Love, Rosie. I've heard nothing but great things about The Demon Trapper's Daughter and it was on sale so I had to get it. The movie version of Love, Rosie is coming out soonish (overseas, I'm not sure about the US) and it looks like my kind of movie so I had to pick up the book. Zombies vs Unicorns...just...happened. I don't have an excuse for this. Do I even need one? 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...