Friday, June 13, 2014

Stacking the Shelves!





Soooo, I pre-ordered that new super cheap boxed set of Percy Jackson and the Olympians and then forgot about it so now I own it.  Oops.  To continue my terrible spending patterns, I made a Book Outlet order--which included The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson and its sequel--just so I could get my hands on The Shadow Society by Marie Rutkoski (because The Winner's Curse is one of my favorite novels ever.) Then, I kept seeing people raving about The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton so guess what I did? Ughhhh. 

Moral of this story: stay away from the internet.

The lovely Meg (from Cuddlebuggery) was nice enough to get me an ARC of Falling into Place by Amy Zhang (and Steph got me Zac & Mia so Cuddlebuggery is home to the coolest people ever.) I can't wait to read them. Say What You Will came from Andye @ Reading Teen so I'll be reviewing it on her blog soon!  

I won a copy of One by by LeighAnn Kopans, an indie novel that sounds AMAZING. And the cover is freaking gorgeous. To round this thing up, Quirk Books continues to be the best publisher ever. They sent me finished copies of William Shakespeare's The Jedi Doth Return and Hollow City (+ posters!) so THANK YOU! 

Have you read any of these titles? If so, which one should I read first?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...