Sunday, February 16, 2014

Unread & Unfinished Series

These are the series that I own but either haven't read or finished. I might be a little bit ashamed of the number of books on this list.

1. Gemma Doyle Trilogy


I ended up buying all of the books because I was looking for a series set in London, all three were really inexpensive, and I couldn't stop myself. However, they've been sitting on my shelf for a long time. I want to start this one at some point but it doesn't stand out among the pile of books in my TBR shelf.

2. Unwind Dystology



I purchased the three books that are out (the last one is coming out this summer) during black friday last year. I've been interested in this series for a long time and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to own it. I know that I don't want to marathon this series but I am waiting until the fourth one comes out to start it. I don't even know why.

3. Ruby Red Trilogy


I heard great things about this trilogy so I bought the first two books when I saw them on Book Outlet. Then I heard not so great things about it. To be honest, I'm not too sure if I'm ready to be disappointed by it. I'll read it eventually because I bought the books but it'll take me a while to get to it.

4. Guards of the Shadowlands Trilogy


I read the first one and LOVED it. I own the second one but I want to wait until the third one comes out so I don't have to wait too long to find out how it ends.

5. The Vampire Diaries


My sister gave me her copies of the first five or six novels. To tell you the truth, I don't even know how many books are in the series. I do want to give them a chance at some point but they aren't a priority right now.

6. Hourglass Trilogy


I started this one last year because I received an ARC of the last book in the trilogy. It took me a long time to get around to reading the second one and I'm not too eager to read the third one. Curiosity will get the best of me someday and I'll finish the series but I didn't like it enough to care about it.

7. Under the Never Sky


Loved the first one, own the second one, still waiting to receive the third one. I'm not dying to finish this series. I want to enjoy it as much as I can because I feel like this series will become one of my favorites.

8. Across the Universe


I don't know why I can't finish this series.  I really enjoyed the first one but I didn't immediately gravitate toward the second novel and now...here we are. This has everything I love! I don't know what's wrong with me. Send help.

9. Harry Potter


I know. I KNOW. I'm actually really embarrassed about this one. I read the first one in middle school and I remember I liked it a lot. I'm not sure why I didn't continue on with the series. I will read it. I promise.

--

If you've read any of these series, which one do you think I should read next?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...