Friday, December 6, 2013

I love how this is the only way for me to keep track of how many books I buy in a matter of weeks. I don't love how horrible I feel when I see them all together. 











Unwind Dystology : Unwind, UnWholly, UnSouled  *  Ask the Passengers  *  Everybody Sees the Ants  *  Where She Went (If I Stay, #2)  *  Champion  *  The Diviners  *  Well Read Women

I got the entire Unwind series for about $15 on Black Friday.  I haven't read it yet but I've heard great things about it! So I kind of had to buy it (this is me making excuses).  I received Well-Read Women: Portraits of Fiction's Most Beloved Heroines as a gift and it is the most beautiful book I've ever seen. If you are an art lover and have a weakness for beautiful quotes, you definitely need this in your life.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...