Monday, October 14, 2013

I've been wanting to do this for such a long time! I had so many packages coming every few days that I decided to wait a little while and get as many books into this post as possible. This has been my "BUY ALL THE BOOKS" month for some bizarre reason so this post might be a little long.

If you haven't been to your local Goodwill & you are a book lover...what are you waiting for?! Books are expensive and, if you're like me, you're spending a pretty penny every month. The only thing better than buying a new book is getting a good deal and Goodwill is awesome if 1) You have the time and patience to sift through tons of books and 2) You're on a tight budget. 


Into the Wild    *    Naked     *    The Kite Runner    *    Life As We Knew It

The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks  *  Room


Another excellent way to acquire good and cheap books is Book Outlet. I made three orders this month alone! The only downside is that you need to have lots of patience to go through all of their selection. Also, the good (and newer) books sell quick so if you see something you like you must buy it or you'll be out of luck.

Elsewhere    *    Neverwhere    *    If I Stay   *   Anna Dressed in Blood

Shards & Ashes    *    Please Ignore Vera Dietz      *   The Sea of Tranquility

They are TONS of giveaways going on all over the internet. Authors, publishers, bloggers...you name it, they are giving away books like there is no tomorrow. It doesn't hurt to enter a giveaway (even if your chances are slim!) because you never know,  you might win something! 

The Chaos of Stars   *   Shadows   *   Freakboy   *   Homeland


I purchased both of these used from Amazon. Jane was a great find at only $0.08! 

A Great and Terrible Beauty                        Jane

Alright, that's it for now. At the rate I'm going, I should probably do a Stacking the Shelves post every week. Ah. Where do you buy your books? And have you read any of these? If so, which one is your favorite? Let me know!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...